Monday, January 01, 2007

Random Thoughts



When I created the blog of “La Marmita”, I began to write my thoughts and some silly things I write sometimes. Of course through time it has transformed into just information about dance-theatre performances and concerts.
I don’t know why I have the need to write about my thoughts and feelings in a blog, especially in English and not in my own language. It could be because I love the idea of posting pictures, or because I love the black background or because I like to be in synchrony with times. Something is certain, the Internet is magic. It never stops to amaze me, as I still get exited when I watch airplanes take-off and landing. It makes me feel we live in a science fiction film.

It is raining and very foggy, the trees seem painted by an impressionist hand and the ocean has disappeared behind a curtain. It is beautiful and so peaceful. It is this kind of days where I just want to read a book or listen to Mahler full blast or still better to John McLaughlin, that by the way has a very nice website:. How I can make a direct link? Mhh….I have to find out....ok...I just got it:
John McLaughlin

I am digressing, time to go back to work in that paper, while my dogs continue to sleep as if they were the owners of the day.

No comments: