Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Horoscope




I needed a break, so for fun I looked for today’s horoscope. Pisces....well, I can’t relate to anything and because I really have nothing interesting to write today, besides that the sun was beautiful and that I continued writing this paper and that I am almost finished!! And that I gave a bath to my dogs and to myself in the process and that I have asked myself WHY I have to continue to create choreographies, if I only lose money and I get complains by most people. ……WOW..this was a looooong introduction.

Ok back to the famous horoscope, it says:

You feel good today and affectionate toward just about everyone around you. Well yes, I have been very affectionate to my dogs the only ones that have been around me today. Ah wait, the owner of the store at the corner, talked to me what it seemed forever. No I was not feeling very affectionate, because she was making generalizations about foreigners, I hate generalizations.

You should spend time with friends and even try to make new ones, if the opportunity arises. Well no opportunity, I am just working on this. Gosh I forgot I have to make two phone calls, I hope not to forget.

Think about your relationships and appreciate exactly how much love you give to and receive from others. With the “change” I just feel like a monster….ok…anyway I will think about it.

If there are tensions in any of your relationships, this is a good time to work at smoothing them over. Well yes there are tensions in all of my relationships. No, I am exaggerating; I just have tensions with two people. I should see the friends that make me feel happy, but I am working.

Probably you will be quite popular today, and you should use the positive energies you are putting out to make a good impression on the people you want to impress. Popular with myself perhaps, unless I missed the procession of people shouting my name and asking where I am. Thinking about it, will I give this address to the people I know or it will stay just like a private diary in the Internet? I will think about this tomorrow.

However, don't be phony about it, because you will not be very effective in the long run. I am never phony that is for sure. One less thing to worry about, uff I can breathe.. .

The point is that the good impression you make will be because of the person you actually are, not the person you think others want you to be. This is right; I am always my own worst critic. But I have a good sense of humour, well not lately, but that also shall pass.

3 comments:

Foxessa said...

What a long horoscope. Mine are only one line or two. :)

I wish I could hug you.

Love, F.

Foxessa said...

I have read more deeply into your posting here, dear one.

I am so sad that you are so sad.

I do understand so much of it though, especially the place where we can view images that speak to within our own context that we create.

This other sadness, due to Change, that is very, very, very difficult. I have never spoken of it to anyone but Vaquero, and that only as little as I could get away with. And now, you, here.

Love, F.

Andrea said...

Dear Fox:

Yes I would like to talk about it. Perhaps by being open about it, I can see the funny part, because if you really think about it, some reactions (at least mine) are so exaggerated, that we could say they are funny.

I am running late for a meeting, but when I come back, perhaps I should make a post about it. I have been avoiding this theme already for three years!

By the way, this blog is interesting: called: My Menopausal Musings.

Have to run, I write later

Love