Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pictures from Holland

I just came back, I am exhausted and decided to do NOTHING today. It comes quiet handy because anyway it is cloudy, cold and rainy. Amazing that in Holland many days were up to 28 degrees!

Work went well and I managed to control my nerves during a presentation, it is worse than performing! I had to rehearse and rehearse, especially talking... s l o w l y...I managed...pure discipline! lol

Now just the dissertation, plus all the projects I have for new choreographies, but i will not think about this today ;-)

Some pictures:

This is the University



My group, small but wonderful:



View across the school's street:



Utrecht:

4 comments:

Discover Holland said...

Hello,

What a great picture. If you like Holland you might be interested in www.discoverholland.info

Regards,

Jeroen

andy said...

Nice to see you back :-)
Somehow I missed this post when it first appeared (the downside of relying on an RSS reader). It's cloudy, cold and rainy her too at the moment.

I keep meaning to say, that's a wonderful quote from Gandhi in your sidebar. Difficult to read without feeling a certain amount of guilt...

Andrea said...

Hi Andy, great to "see" you!

Yes, that quote from Gandhi makes you think ;-)

I have been trying to write something intelligent, but it seems I just can't lol Therefore better I read YOUR blog ;-)

andy said...

Don't expect to find anything particularly intelligent there, though ;-)